Thailand Retreat "Refining the Art of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga & the Tantra of Hatha Pradipika" with Michele Loew & Yoga Space family
"Refining the Art of Ashtanga Vinyasa", a week long retreat on the island of Koh Samui. Join Michele for an intimate view of The Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary series. Deepen your awareness of internal and external alignment which helps to awaken joy & the nectar of compassion from your highest self.
We will aslo study Tantric philosophy, meditation, pranayama and kriya, via the lens of the Hatha Pradipika during optional afternoon sessions. Learn practices that clear, empower, and awaken.
This week long session of philsophy study & practice will count as 20 hours of Yoga Alliance CEUs and credit towards her 500 hr. Teacher Training program.
Michele's teaching is informed greatly by her long time study with Richard Freeman and also her love of yoga therapeutics and traditional tantric practices. She combines modern and ancient techniques to heal and transform the body and mind. She is known for her compassionate and attuned hands on assists and eye for structural aligment.
Total Rate for 7 days Yoga Retreat in Thailand:
Single Room: $1400 USD
Single Room Couple: $1100 (Per Person) USD
Semi Private Room: $1,250 USD (Per Person)
Share Two-Bedroom Loft: $1200 USD (Per Person)
- 7 days/7 nights
- 2 Daily Yoga Practices including pranayama & meditation
- 3 delicious vegetarian buffet meals with fish options.. Includes gluten free and other dietary accomodations.
- Tea, coffee, fruit & snacks early morning, with meals, and in afternoon by pool.
- Use of steam room
- Transport from Airport to retreat center
- Buddhist temple walk & meditation with Michele
Not included in price but many offered at Samahita! Air fare, Massages and spa treatments, infrared sauna, alacarte items such as coconuts and other treats at juice bar, items from gift shop. But you will have an account throughout your stay and can purchase all of these (aside from airfare). There are also cheap scooters you can rent if you want to scoot around the island.
Yoga + Meditation Schedule
- 6:30-7:30 am: Early breakfast, Tea, coffee, fresh fruit, toast & nut butters for early risers
- 7:30-8am: Meditation & Pranayama with Michele
- 8:00am-10am: Yoga Asana practice with Michele (led Ashtanga practice with attention to aligning internal and external form)
- 10-1pm Brunch Buffet: (you're welcome to divide this up into two meals!)
- 11:00-5pm: (free time, optional snorkling trips & exursions)
- 3-3:30pm: (complementary Snacks & smoothies by the saltwater pool)
- 4:00-6 pm: Meditation, philosophy and pranayama informed by our study of The Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
- 6:-8pm: Dinner Buffet
- 6-8pm: Steam room available
- 7:30pm: Optional evening program.. movie or music
Save your spot for this life changing adventure! Make your deposit below. Discounts for payment in full; payment plan options available.
For More Details on the wonderful center we will be practicing at, see: Samahita Retreat
*For More details on the rest or to make a deposit or set up a payment plan, please contact Michele at email@example.com