Thailand Retreat with Michele Loew & Ian LeMasters
"The Illumined Art of Vinyasa Yoga", a week long retreat on the island of Koh Samui, Thailand with Michele Loew & Ian LeMasters. Join Michele Loew & Ian LeMasters for a transformational retreat in paradise. Deepen your awareness of internal and external alignment in yoga practice designed to awaken joy & the nectar of compassion from your highest self. Michele Loew will teach an All-levels accessible morning practice focused on refining the Ashtanga Primary series. For more advanced Ashtanga practitioners, early morning Mysore will also be an option. In the afternoons, Ian will teach focused sessions on Shoulders, hips, Low backs, the core & handstands, the yoga of trust, and breath and relaxation. All levels will be accomodated. And students will have access to Samahita's other fitness classes such as core and cycling. There will also be the days to explore the ocean, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and the amazing Thai culture around the island. The food at Samahita is some of the best in Thailand, and accommodates all dietary restrictions and food allergies. The spa is also terrific, with traditional Thai massage and cleansing & wellness programs offered daily.
Michele's teaching is informed greatly by her long time study with Richard Freeman. She combines modern and ancient techniques from her extensive background in yoga therapy and her Ashtanga and Vajryana Buddhist practices. She is known for her compassionate and attuned hands on assists and eye for structural aligment and supporting students in their search for their highest selves in the practice. She is the owner of The Yoga Space in Portland, Oregon and teaches workshops and Yoga Alliance 200 & 500 hr. Teacher Trainings in Portland & Internationally.
Ian's teaching is informed by his love for powerful movement & play, having done extensive practice and teacher training in Acro Yoga & The Yoga Of Trust. He teaches a Vinyasa-based Asana practice that aims to find the connection of Mind, Body and Breath while exploring the joy of being present in motion. He emphasizes the power of human connection with a personal motto: "To show how healing the art of play can be when done through a space of mindful connection".
Total Rate for 7 days Yoga Retreat in Thailand:
Single Room: $1400 USD
Single Room Couple: $1100 (Per Person) USD
Semi Private Room: $1,250 USD (Per Person)
Share Two-Bedroom Loft: $1200 USD (Per Person)
- 7 days/7 nights
- 2 Daily Yoga Practices including pranayama & meditation
- 3 delicious vegetarian buffet meals with fish options.. Includes gluten free and other dietary accomodations.
- Tea, coffee, fruit & snacks early morning, with meals, and in afternoon by pool.
- Use of steam room
- Transport from Airport to retreat center
- Buddhist temple walk & meditation with Michele
Not included in price but many offered at Samahita! Air fare, Massages and spa treatments, infrared sauna, alacarte items such as coconuts and other treats at juice bar, items from gift shop. But you will have an account throughout your stay and can purchase all of these (aside from airfare). There are also cheap scooters you can rent if you want to scoot around the island.
Yoga + Meditation Schedule
- 6:30-7:30 am: Early breakfast, Tea, coffee, fresh fruit, toast & nut butters for early risers
- 6-7:45: Optional Mysore
- 8:00am-10am: Yoga Asana practice with Michele (led Ashtanga practice with attention to aligning internal and external form)
- 10-1pm Brunch Buffet: (you're welcome to divide this up into two meals!)
- 11:00-5pm: (free time, optional snorkling trips & exursions)
- 3-3:30pm: (complementary Snacks & smoothies by the saltwater pool)
- 4:00-6 pm: Focused asana practice with Ian, assisted by Michele. Short, meditation & relaxation with Michele & Ian.
- 6:-8pm: Dinner Buffet
- 6-8pm: Steam room available
- 7:30pm: Optional evening program.. movie or music
Save your spot for this life changing adventure! Make your deposit below. Discounts for payment in full; payment plan options available.
For More Details on the wonderful center we will be practicing at, see: Samahita Retreat
*For More details on the rest or to make a deposit or set up a payment plan, please contact Michele at email@example.com